MILAN - Inter won again at home against Rapid Vienna to secure a spot in the Round of 16 in the Europa League.
- Inter have progressed to the knockout stage in European competitions for the first time since 2014/15, when they won against Celtic in the Last 32 of the Europa League.
- Inter have kept a clean sheet in both games in the same knockout tie in European competition for the first time since 2012/13, that was in the Last 32 of the Europa League against Cluj.
- Inter have won with a +4 goal difference in European competition for the first time since August 2014: 6-0 against Stjarnan in the Europa League play-offs. The last 4-0 win for Inter in Europe was back in the group stages against Werder Bremen in September 2010.
- Vecino scored both his goals this season in European competitions at San Siro: the first one was in the Champions League match against Tottenham Hotspur.
- Andrea Ranocchia’s last goal in all competitions was back in a Serie A match against Udinese in May 2018; he scored his first goal from outside the box tonight (11 goals in all competitions for Inter).
- Inter scored from outside the box with a defender for the first time since April 2018 (João Cancelo in Inter-Cagliari in Serie A).
- All three of Politano's goals for Inter in all competitions have come at San Siro, two of these were after the 87th minute.
- Antonio Candreva provided two assists in the same match for Inter for the first time since April 2017 (against Fiorentina in Serie A).