MILAN - Opta provide us with a few statistical tidbits following Inter's Europa League Matchday 6 meeting with Sparta Prague.
- Inter have won three of their four European matches against Sparta Prague.
- Inter have won four of their last six Europa League games at home, losing the other two.
- Sparta Prague's defeat brings to an end a four-match winning streak in which they scored seven goals and conceded one.
- Lukas Marecek scored against Inter with Sparta Prague's first shot of the game.
- It was the first time since since 2004/05 that Inter didn't concede a single shot in the first half of a European match (excluding qualifying rounds).
- Sparta Prague meanwhile failed to register a single shot in the first half for the first time in the Europa League.
- Eder had a hand in five of Inter's seven goals in the Europa League this season (two goals, three assists).
- Eder has been directly involved in four goals in his last two Europa League appearances (two goals, two assists).
- Borek Dockal has set up for four of Sparta Prague's last five goals in the Europa League, including the last three.