Founded in 1908, Inter is globally renowned as one of the world's most successful football teams. The club's trophy haul includes 19 Italian league titles, 7 Coppa Italias, 5 Italian Super Cups, 3 UEFA Cups, 2 European Cups, 1 UEFA Champions League, 2 Intercontinental Cups and 1 FIFA Club World Cup. Inter is one of the seven teams to have done the treble – Champions League, national championship and national cup – in the same year (2010), and the only Italian club never to have been relegated in its 110 year history.
Located in the centre of Milan, FC Internazionale Milano employs 350 staff, including players and technical staff. The working environment is multicultural, mixing different nationalities and business backgrounds. Inter’s home is the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, a 78,328 seater arena that is among the world's most famous and frequently visited stadiums. The training centre is the Suning Training Centre in memory of Angelo Moratti based at Appiano Gentile.
Inter boasts a cutting-edge, world-famous youth sector based at the Suning Youth Development Centre in memory of Giacinto Facchetti. Over the years the Nerazzurri youth set-up has won 51 trophies, producing many full internationals and dozens of other professionals who have gone on to play in the major European leagues.
Active in Argentina, Brazil, China, Japan and Saudi Arabia, Inter Academy is Inter's technical programme dedicated to all foreign partners willing to invest in the growth and development of youth football. The aim is to export Inter's knowledge and philosophy of coaching by taking good care both of the human and the sports side of football by focusing on coaching the coaches.
Active since 1997 in 29 countries, Inter Campus uses the game of football as an educational instrument to restore the right to play to needy children aged 6-13. Inter Campus was officially presented to the United Nations in November 2012, as recognition of Inter's social commitment to football.
Desideri lavorare in un ambiente dinamico, aperto, dove iniziativa, coinvolgimento e concreta partecipazione sono le parole chiave?
Desideri arricchire il tuo profilo con un`esperienza significativa e di sicura soddisfazione che potrà contribuire alla tua crescita professionale?
Attendiamo il tuo curriculum e una breve presentazione: li valuteremo con la massima attenzione e con grande interesse.
Se il tuo profilo non corrisponde alle posizioni aperte in questo momento e vuoi sottoporlo comunque alla nostra attenzione, procedi con la candidatura spontanea in vista di future opportunità.
The IT Business Analyst - Corporate analyzes business and information requirements to design optimal systems solutions.
He/she backs business stakeholders in adopting, maintaining, and enhancing applications that support business processes whilst ensuring an optimal consistency with the overall architecture of the organization's information systems.
Scope will cover applications within all Corporate functions, with a specific focus on Finance, HR, Procurement & Logistics, Legal, and Workplace Collaboration.
Main duties and responsibilities are the following:
- Act as an IT Subject Matter Expert (SME) related to Accounting, Finance, Invoicing, Procurement, HR, legal.
- Develop, build, nurture relationships with relevant Corporate teams.
- Establish formal communication channels through which Business Stakeholders can engage IT and IT can engage Business Stakeholders.
- Partner with Business Stakeholders to identify, define, and prioritize opportunities with IT requirements.
- Manage requests and projects identified through right workflows and/or governance bodies.
- Identify and introduce process and technology opportunities.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to IT and business processes, inclusive of As-Is processes, To-Be processes, and business requirements in support of process improvement.
- Develop and execute testing plans, protocols, and verification for IT and Business processes.
- Serves as a point of escalation for Business Stakeholders and IT Operations team to address technology and IT related issues with vendors.
- Engage in multiple projects by working closely with Business Stakeholders and IT Operations team.
Main requirements are:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in implementing ERP and HRMS systems.
- A proven expertise with Microsoft Dynamics NAV solution.
- A working knowledge of Office Automation & Collaboration tools (ie. O365).
- Ability to align business & system processes with no / low customizations.
- A working knowledge of data models analysis and of structured query languages.
- Experience working with accounting and financial processes.
- Experience working with HR & Payroll processes.
- Hands-on problem solver approach.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Foundational understanding of IT workflow cycle
Excellent writing skills, clear verbal communication skills, business acumen, critical thinking and team working attitudes will complete the profile.
- University degree in Finance/Business Administration or in Software Engineering/Computer Science.
- At least 3 years of experience with MS Dynamics NAV suite implementation and support.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying ERP applications database architecture.
- Knowledge of project and software development life cycle methodologies.
The Data Specialist works on all phases of the data lifecycle, facing complex projects and leveraging data engineering, data integration and data analysis skills to assist business stakeholder in all data valorization initiatives.
Main duties and responsibilities are:
- Maintain and improve Company’s data architecture.
- Maintain and improve existing data flows (serving business use cases).
- Industrialize and optimize data retrieval and data ingestion processes from different sources (structured, semi-structured, unstructured).
- Identify trends and patterns in data sets and develop algorithms to deduce actionable insights from raw data.
- Develop dashboards, reports, and other visualizations solutions for the internal business stakeholders.
- Ensure the conception to execution process for data projects in strict collaboration with the relevant business partners.
Main requirements are:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Database design and use (SQL, noSQL)
- Good skills in analyzing and preparing data.
- Ability to develop statistical and machine learning models (es. PyTorch, Fast.ai, scikit-learn, Pandas).
- Good understanding of models’ results and performances.
Extra points may be recognized in case of knowledges of the following topics:
- Sports Data Management (with a preference for football performance analysis).
- Integration tools.
- Stream Processing platforms (es. Kafka, Talend, Mulesoft, …).
- Data Warehouse design.
- Big Data.
Good communication, business acumen, critical thinking and team working attitudes will complete the profile.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other STEM courses.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- A proven track record of experiences with main data technology stacks (adhoop, Amazon EMR, Azure Datalake, Snowflake, Cloudera, …).